Its NewYear time… time for new resolutions. But this time make sure that your resolutions are properly achieved. Thinking how it can be done? Don’t worry, There is an awesome app to take care of that - Resolution Tweet.
“When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream. When we are dreaming with others, it is the beginning of reality”.
Resolution Tweet is a simple app that helps you transform your new year resolutions and take action on them. It will provide the energy and motivation to change that Wish list into a Will list. Building on the model of collective informed decision, this app goes beyond creating todo lists and sending reminders.It helps you take action along with others around you, helping you focus on what matters to you the most, with the people you love or like the most. It’s different from the typical todo list and task list apps out there, helping you in coming up with plans to stick to your resolutions and goals. It lets you share your resolutions with friends, family and people with similar interests, motivating you to work for it along with them and preparing you for SUCCESS. Now it’s not just you towards your resolution or goal, it’s a team effort, it’s the beginning of a REALITY. It will help you discover new ways of getting things done. It’s fast, easy and you’ll love it.
If you ever were scratching your head on what to do with your life. We have the answer for you and you can choose from our ever growing list of new year resolutions and bucket list ideas. Fun way to dabble and explore.
Few New Year Resolutions you can get started on this 2013
- Run a Marathon
- Quit Smoking (or some bad habit, you know what mean
- Eat breakfast daily
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep (Wake up early)
- Do Round the world trip and visit the 7 continents
- Become an expert in a Foreign Language
- Learn Salsa dance
- Surf in Gold Coast, Australia
- Climb and reach the summit of Mt.Everest (or may be the Mount McKinley or Kilimanjaro)
- Earn Million dollars
- Go Horseback riding along the beach
- Go Tandem Sky Diving
- Swim with Dolphins
- Participate in the carnival in Brazil
- Take up Yoga
- Write a Book
- Scuba Dive in Bali
- Take a Technology Sabbatical (away from the Internet, phones etc) for a week or month
- Visit Taj Mahal with your family
The app’s community has ambitious and driven users giving you some really good ideas and tips on setting goals, planning and preparing to achieve them.
– Create SMART resolutions or goals and keep tabs on your habits and progress in Life.
– Set daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reminders for your resolutions
– Share your resolutions or goals with friends, family and with people of similar interests.
–Get Reminders and Notifications about the Resolutions through the App based on the timezone and time set. You can also Set Email Notifications.
– Commit to other popular exciting and challenging resolutions from the community.
– Invite or suggest Resolutions to Friends and family.
– Sync with the web (ResolutionTweet.com)
– Change the Activity and Commit notification settings
– Get Tips from other users committed to the resolution (Ex:You can get tips on your diet, sleep, places to travel or on that FIRST marathon you want to finish.)
–Get Ideas for your new year resolutions and bucket list.
–Be Informed with well researched articles and share ideas on how to achieve and accomplish more.
– Get Life Roles and Progress Evaluation.
–Give us feedback right inside the app, and we promise to respond to you promptly and we would love to connect with you personally on the journey of your dreams.
– All in all a FREE App to keep track of your new year resolutions and the bucket list and help you take ACTION and go after your goals and dreams.
“A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step”
Take the first Step with ResolutionTweet. Download the app and SIGN UP to begin your Journey. You can thank us later on your journey of making your wishes and dreams a REALITY
***Remember***: When you commit to something in public especially with Friends and Family, you are highly likely to get it done.
What’s New in Version 1.3.1
– Performance issues fix
– Updated Feedback form
– Invite FB friends to your resolution